- Spider is a façade system without frames, using only glass latches to form connectors and connect the glass panels together.
- Spider legs have a hinged structure that allows the facades to withstand bending stress while reducing the load on each glass pane.
- Fast installation time, safe to use.
- Frameless design offers aesthetics and transparency.
- Flexible shaping allows for multiple choices of bended, wavy and curved surfaces.
- Igniting creativity in modern architectural design.
- Transcending luxury and prominent transparency for the building.
- Sound proofing
- Air tightness
- Thermal insulation
- Water tightness