- Semi-Unitized system combines the advantages and features of the Stick and Unitized systems.
- Except for the main frame, the basic structure of the semi-unitized system is other facade elements that are assembled into unitized panels, then transferred to the building for positioning and mounting on the main frame.
- Quality is easy to control because panels are mass produced at the factory
- Accurate and fast assembly
- Ensures safety & stability, resistance to extremes weather
- Suitable for high-rise buildings with architectural challenges.
- Sound proofing
- Air tightness
- Thermal insulation
- Water tightness